- How do you know which job is suitable for me?
Our experts have several years of experience putting candidates in their most suitable positions. We will collect enough information about you to determine your most suitable job.
- What happens after you apply?
We apply for suitable jobs for you, and if the recruiter finds that you might be a good match for the job, they should get in direct contact with you.
- How long will this job application service take?
We are flexible. Usually, once you have subscribed and provided all the requested information, we take 2 working days to do your CV and apply for jobs at the rate of 3 to 10 applications a day depending upon various factors.
- How many jobs will I have to apply for, before I get a job?
This mainly depends on your competence and opportunities available in the market. However, usually a typical graduate-level candidate gets placed with 15 to 45 applications and it usually takes fewer applications for more senior jobs.
- How to choose which package is suitable for me?
Please go through our pricing section. If you still can’t decide please contact us and we will be happy to help you choose.
- What is the best method to contact you?
E-mail and Live Chat. We respond to emails within 24 hours.
- How do I keep track of my applications?
We will send you regular reports. You are welcome to check with us at any time.
- Do you change my CV every time you apply for a job?
This depends on the nature of the job descriptions and the package you subscribe to. In order to increase the suitability of your CV, we might have to slightly amend your CV for applications without notice.